It has been eons since I’ve done a Share Your World post, and it just seems like a good time for another once, since I’m rewarming my blogging chops. I don’t think my brain is up to par for poetry or fiction writing at the moment, and I sure as hell am not stepping up or in for November’s novel writing! But me? I can talk about me.
I think Share Your World has changed hosts since I last played!
- “How many people in real life or on social media (including WordPress, which has become a rather social media site) do you consider good enough friends to help you ‘hide the dead body?”
- There is exactly one person in my life that I trust enough to hide the proverbial dead body. However, that person is also one of the most anxious people I know, and anything that even remotely smacks of breaking a rule immediately makes him freak out that he will be caught. Trust him, yes, but if I do something so dire as to constitute a body hiding offense, then I am on my own.
- Are You Ready To Order? What Are You Having (craving) right now?
- I know this is aimed at food, so to that I will say some grilled chicken and since the coals are still burning afterwards, some lovely s’mores with that perfectly toasted marshmallow.
- What I truly am craving, though, is human company — complete with hugs and/or cuddles. Or a cat. Or a human with a cat.
- How’s the weather in YOUR neck of the woods?
- Today was a beautiful albeit cold New England fall day. Starting early tomorrow it will be rainy and cold. So far it is still rain, with freezing temperatures in sight but not here…yet.
- There has always been something. Before there was something, there was only nothing. Which do you think is more likely?
- This is one of those classic questions, the chicken or the egg sort of thing. It depends upon which day you ask me, and what I’ve been reading. My answer will vary. You ask me today, and so today my answer is before there was something there was nothing, but nothing may not be defined the same as nothing is now. Also, there may be elements of time to consider.
- Attitude of Gratitude:
- A person who was totally out of my life, due to scheduling complications of COVID and not due to any personal strife between us, has wandered back into my (virtual) life. That and he have made all of my lives richer for it. Grateful.
- What is your favorite time of year? Why?
- Autumn, and since moving to New England that is even more so. There are reasons people flock to this area as tourists in the fall. It is beautiful here. I also cannot stand heat. I love sweaters. For the same reasons, early spring is a favorite too, but late enough early spring when things are budding and flowering.